Hide me VPN is compatible with all most every operating system. According to a huge number of its users, it shows best results of iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, Macbook and so on. However, Hide me VPN for Mac is more like and used around the world.
Hide me VPN for Mac is developed and designed using modern technology and advanced protocols to cope with security challenges and let you access your favorite sites which otherwise are blocked.
Hide me VPN for Mac provides maximum security even in a situation where most of the Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) fail. For example, in case you are connected to a publically shared internet connection. Like the Wi-Fi connection of a public library or coffee shop.
It is light application and easy to use with user-friendly interface. you can download VPN free from many websites.
Silent Features of Hide me VPN for Mac:
- Uses Kill-switch technique to avoid data scape
- Let you use Static IP or dynamic
- Requires No logs
- Comes with easy to use Apps for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS
- Has a wide network of servers in 34 countries
- Provide fast browsing speed
- Uses strong encryption for data safety.
How to download Hide me VPN for iOS?
Hide me for Mac is well-known VPN app and is easily available for download on websites. You can download free VPN or paid version in few steps.
- Visit Google.com and search “Hide me VPN for Mac”
- Go to Hide.me and Select “macOS” from operating system list present bellow
- Now look for suitable configuration and click on “Download now”
- This will download a setup file which you can easily install and enjoy safe browsing.
Hide me VPN iPad:
Along with Mac, Hide me VPN for iOS has incredible results on the iPad. More importantly, you can download Hide me VPN for iPhone. Hide me iPad and Hide me VPN for iPhone are available in free as well as in paid versions you get one as per your security need and services you want.
How to set up Hide me VPN for Mac?
Hide me VPN for Mac is very easy to set up and use. Here a step by step tutorial for setting up Virtual Private Network (VPN) for Mac.
Once you have download setup file of Hide me VPN for Mac, you can follow this procedure to successfully add VPN
- Open “Setting” and Click on “General”
- Move down and click on “VPN”
- Now select “Add VPN Configuration…”
- Now a window will appear asking you to provide Description, Server, Account, password, Group name, and Secret. Fill required areas with valid information and click on “Save”
- You have successfully added your VPN now to connect it go to “Setting” > “General” > “VPN” and slide button to connect
- Now you can see a tick mark along with blue colored “HIDE.ME”
- You are done with set up
Now you can share data securely and browse your favorite blocked websites. If you are using an internet café the service provider will not be able to check your online activates.