Linux operating system is best known as most secured operating system, but still, it needs some extra security. That security can be achieved by using Virtual Private Network (VPN) like NordVPN Linux.
NordVPN is best known among VPN users for its strong encryption technology to provide maximum security even when you are using local internet connection. More importantly, it is compatible with all most every operating system.
So no matter whatever operating system you are using you can enjoy best services of NordVPN. It let you access your private data without fear of being hacked and also allows you get access to blocked websites.
How to setup NordVPN on Linux?
If you don’t want to bother yourself with manual setup, you can do it automatically. You need to download VPN free and install the application. After that, you need to log in with your email and password and select your server to enjoy anonymous internet Browsing.
You can follow these steps to setup NordVPN on Linux:
- An open terminal using shortcut key “Ctrl + Alt + T”
- Now enter “sudo apt-get install OpenVPN” to install VPN. (you may be asked for security password enter password you created while installing Linux)
- Use the command “cd /etc/openvpn” to go directly to VPN configuration
- Now use command “sudo wget https://downloads.nordcdn.com/configs/archives/servers/ovpn.zip” to download free VPN.
- (if you find any error it is because The certificate of `nordvpn.com’ is not trusted, you need to install ca-certificates package)
- You can use the command “sudo apt-get install ca-certificates” to install ca-certificates package
- Now extract “VPN.zip” with the command “sudo unzip ovpn.zip”
- Remove an unnecessary file with command “sudo rm ovpn.zip”
- Select your connection protocol either TCP or UDP by using command “cd /etc/openvpn/ovpn_udp/” or “cd /etc/openvpn/ovpn_tcp/”
- Check the list of available servers with command “ls -al” and select a suitable one to enjoy your browsing.
- There you are now you can run your VPN simply by using command “sudo openvpn [file name]”
NordVPN Linux review:
NordVPN Linux is best known around the world for advanced protocols it uses for security and encrypting technique. Here are silent features of NordVPN Linux:
- Strong encryption
- Light weighted
- Fast speed
- Unblocks big number of sites
- Hides Location with Unique IP
- No logging requires
Is NordVPN compatible with Linux Mint?
Yes, NordVPN is compatible with free and open-source Linux distributions based on Debian. Like Linux mint and provide the best security without affecting parameter. For example browsing speed, location hiding ETC
NordVPN Linus App:
If you want to use VPN on a Linux operating system even more easily you can download VPN app for free. It comes with a user-friendly environment, which makes it easy to operate.
NordVPN for Ubuntu:
NordVPN Linux is not only suitable for the single computer but it can be used in free and open-source Linux distribution based on Debian like Ubuntu. It shows the best performance in such grouping like it has for a single device.